What makes a successful EDM event?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

Senior Project Reflection

1) The thing that i would be most proud of during my 2 hour presentation would have to be that of the room setup that i had in my head turn into reality. I enjoyed how all the panels came together and were so well done with the help of my friends. I enjoyed seeing the initial reaction on the people's faces as they walked into my presentation.

2a) AP

2b) AP

3) My whole senior project was the thing that worked for me because it gave me various directions to go and also gave me a lot of liberty as to what i could do, from my room setup to both of my independent components.

4) If i had to go back and change anything I would have probably prepared and started doing my whole room setup up earlier since I started doing it a couple days before and did not realize it would take so much time to make all the props for my room.

5) My senior project has really made me aware of all the different areas within EDM that exist such as graphic designers, performers, artists, and of course the DJ's themselves. As i constantly learned more through the means of my research checks and Independent Components I got closer and first hand look as to what goes on into coordinating these events. When i would go to these events such as those that i went into with my second independent component i would become aware of some things that were done properly based on my research. During the next couple of years i plan to use the knowledge i have gained but also acquire new knowledge and go into the EDM business as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment